INFORMATION UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION ABOUT APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WORKING UNDER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT OR CONTRACTORS WORKING UNDER CIVIL CONTRACT WITH MAVA INDUSTRIAL SA
The purpose of this information is to explain as to how, for what period of time and for what purposes the personal data provided by you shall be used, as well as to inform you of your rights in regard to the processing and storage of your personal data by MAVA INDUSTRIAL SA. Please read carefully the following information.
I. Who Shall Use Your Personal Data
Your personal data shall be used exclusively by MAVA INDUSTRIAL SA, entered into the Commercial Register under Unified Identification Code (UIC) 121831561, having its seat and registered office at: Sofia, 34 Knyaz Dondukov blvd., entr. V, fl. 2, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 02 975 6100, as Personal Data Controller.
Should you have any questions on the use of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights as data subject, please contact the Personal Data Protection Officer of the Company at:
Address: 425 Tsarigradsko Shose blvd., Sofia 1137,
Attn.: Personal Data Protection Officer;
II. What Purposes Your Personal Data Shall Be Used For And On What Ground It Shall Be Processed. What Necessitates The Use Of Your Personal Data.
1. Identification of the applicant, the employee working under employment contract or the contractor under civil contract in regard to relations prior to the execution of the employment contract or the civil contract, as well as in regard to relations under the terms of already executed employment or civil contract.
2. Assessment of the qualification and reliability of the applicant, the employee or the contractor with regards to relations preceding the execution of an employment or civil contract, as well as in regard to ongoing relations under an executed employment or civil contract.
3. Administrative, legal and accounting servicing of the contract with the employee or the contractor;
4. Exercise of rights and performance of duties under a contract entered with an employee or a contractor;
5. Processing of applications, requests, forms, etc. from the candidate, employee or contractor;
6. Internal company statistics, reports and information relating to a specific employment or civil relation with the employer or the contractor, respectively;
7. Settlement of claims and disputes between the Company and the applicant, employee or contractor;
8. Compliance with the Company’s internal rules;
9. Control of access to buildings and compliance with the established working hours;
10. In-house trainings, career development and promotion of the employee;
The Company does not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling within the meaning of the Regulation.
Should we need to use your personal data for any other purpose having not being covered by this Information, we shall provide you with such new information, and, if necessary, we shall ask for your prior consent to the new processing.
1. Concerning purposes from 1 to 5 – pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (B) of the Regulation, the processing is necessary for execution and/or performance of a contract and pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (C) of the Regulation, processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of the Company;
2. Concerning purposes from 6 to 9 – pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (F) of the Regulation, processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company, and specifically for satisfying and protecting them;
3. Concerning purpose 10 – pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (A) of the Regulation, the data subject has concented to the processing of its personal data, and Article 6, paragraph 1, point (F) of the Regulation, where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company and more specifically for improving the employee’s qualification and the results of his/her work for the Company;
C) Necessity To Use Your Personal Data.
Generally, in the field of employment and civil contractual relations, granting and use of personal data of applicants, employees and contractors is necessary both for the performance of the statutory obligations of the contractual parties and for the proper and full implementation of the subject-matter of the contract as such. Without this personal data, the Company would not be able to ensure full and lawful fulfillment of its obligations as an employer or assignor, as well as to protect its own labour and other civil interests and those of its employees.
III. Which Personal Data We Shall Collect And Use:
Only personal data having been deemed necessary for the purposes referred to in section II. (A) above shall be used by the Company, including mainly the following categories of data:
А) “General Personal Data” Category:
1. Full name;
2. Personal identification number, Personal number of a foreign person or any other formal or unique identifier; date and place of birth, as well as all data from the identity documents of foreign natural persons who can be identified only through these document;
4. Permanent and current address; 5. E-mail address; 6. Telephone number; 7. Bank account; 8. Driving license data; 9. Data on acquired education;
B) “Special Personal Data” Category:
1. Health status data (from medical certificate for work, medical certificates for sick leave for temporary incapacity for work etc.)
IV. Whom We May Have To Provide Your Personal Data To:
In certain cases, in order to achieve the purposes referred to in section II, (A) above; where provided for by law; if duly requested by a competent government or judicial authority; when necessary to protect our rights and legitimate interests and/or the rights and legitimate interests of other users of the goods/services provided by us, we may need to provide your personal data to:
1. Government and municipal authorities – National Social Security Institute, National Revenue Agency, Commission for Personal Data Protection, General Labour Inspectorate, their territorial units, court-of-law, prosecutor offices, etc.;
2. having been in cluster with MAVA INDUSTRIAL SA;
3. Persons processing your personal data in the name and on behalf of MAVA INDUSTRIAL SA.
All third parties who may in certain cases receive your data shall be expressly obliged to keep and process such data in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation and, where applicable, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. In cases where the Company has provided your data to other recipients, you have the right at any time to request from us information about the notification thereof, regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data.
The Company will not provide your data to third parties outside the European Union. In case of necessity of such provision, this shall be performed in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation, in compliance with all security measures and with the procedures approved by the Company.
V. Your Rights As Data Subject
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
1. To obtain confirmation whether your personal data is being processed, to be made aware as to what personal data we process and to be able to access such data, information on its processing, as well as on your rights in this regard;
2. To receive the personal data provided by you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, as well as via electronic and other means of communication, to request and receive a copy of your personal data;
3. To request your personal data to be in a form convenient for transmission to another data controller, or to ask us to render it in such format when technically possible;
4. To request that we correct your incorrect personal data as well as data that is no longer up-to-date;
5. To request that your personal data be deleted for any of the following reasons:
5.1. the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and there is no legal obligation or legitimate interest for our Company on the basis of which it is lawful to continue to store the data;
5.2. when you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legally regulated basis for its processing;
5.3. when you have objected to automated decision-making (data is deleted only in automated decision-making systems);
5.4. when processing is unlawful;
5.5. where personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State which applies to us as a personal data controller;
5.6. when personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
6. To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data when:
6.1. you dispute the correctness of the personal data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the personal data;
6.2. processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, instead you require that we restrict its use;
6.3. our company no longer needs your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, but you require that it be kept for the establishment, exercise or protection of your legal claims;
6.4. you have objected to the processing of personal data based on the existence of a legitimate interest of our Company until verification of whether the legitimate interests of the Company take precedence over your interests.
7. To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a specific request addressed to the Company (only in cases where the processing of personal data is based on granted consent), whereas such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the given consent until the moment of its withdrawal;
8. To object to certain types of processing, including automated processing and profiling based solely on legitimate interest within the meaning of the applicable law and to receive information from the Company in connection with your objection, in case it is not fulfilled;
9. To object to being the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences for you or affects you significantly in a similar way, unless the grounds of the applicable law on the protection of personal data and relevant guarantees are in place for the protection of your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests;
10. To be notified in advance in case of change of ownership, including, but not limited to, in case of merger, acquisition or sale of assets affecting the processing of the personal data as provided by you;
11. To be notified of a breach of your personal data under the terms and conditions of Article 34 of the Regulation, where the breach of your personal data may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms;
12. To receive information, under the terms and conditions of Article 14 of the Regulation, in case the Company receives your personal data from another source; 13. To file a complaint to the supervisory body, which for the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, with correspondence address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., website: www.cpdp.bg.
VI. Period Of Processing And Storage Of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data shall be processed and stored as long as there is legal grounds for this. You can find further information as to how we shall use and store your personal information on our website: www.mavaindustrial.com, where you shall find the Policy For Personal Data Protection of the Company, describing the processes and conditions for use and storage of personal data, as well as the information under Article 13 of the Regulation.
VII. Are We To Be Held Responsible For The Correctness Of Your Data:
The Company shall not be responsible for the correctness of the data provided by you or originating from other sources. The Company shall not carry out checks in this regard and shall not guarantee the actual identity of the individuals who provided the data, and in any case of suspected fraud and/or misuse, you should notify us immediately.