What do you lose with manual drainage?
- Operator time
- Up to 20% more power consumption than the compressor
What do you lose when using a drainage cistern with a float?
- Maintenance time
- In the open position, compressed air is released, which increases your costs and reduces efficiency
What do you lose when using a cistern during?
- Loss of compressed air, amounting to approximately BGN 1,200 per month.
What do you gain by using the KAESER electronic drainage cistern from the Eco Drain series with a capacitive sensor?
- Eliminate problems caused by dirt or mechanical wear
- Automatic self-control and possibility to submit alarm signals to a central control system
- Cost-saving, maintenance and time lost costs.